SMOKTech TFV8 Sub-Ohm Tank
SMOKTech is proud to introduce the SMOK TFV8 Sub-Ohm tank which is the updated and more powerful version of the popular SMOK TFV4 Sub-Ohm tank. The SMOK TFV8 support unique patented SMOKTech turbo engine atomizer heads which are designed for cloud chasers looking for a high performance vaping experience. These powerful atomizer heads are designed for high wattage builds and features patented octuple, sextuple and quadruple coils for maximum flavor and vapor production. From top to bottom, the SMOK TFV8 is designed for airflow and vapor production. The SMOK TFV8 features a large heating air tube for higher airflow efficiency. The two large turbo boosted airflow slots can be adjusted to your own personal preferences. The SMOK TFV8 also features a large caliber delrin drip tip which will produce immense clouds.
The SMOK TFV8 features a beautiful stainless steel construction design with a 6.0ml e-Liquid capacity glass tank. It also features a convenient top fill feature with a large refill slot to help minimize messes. The SMOK TFV8 also has a exclusive V8 Turbo RBA (Rebuildable Atomizer) head included which features a velocity style 18mm build deck with a prebuilt clapton dual 0.28ohm coil pre-installed. The SMOK TFV8 is the ultimate choice for the cloud chasing enthusiast.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-3/4″ x 1″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24.5mm
- 510 Threaded
- 6.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (5.5ml with T8-V8 Atomizer Heads)
- Top Fill Design
- SMOK Turbo Engine V8 Atomizer Heads for Maximum Flavor and Vapor
- Larger Heating Air Tube for Higher Airflow Efficiency
- Turbo Boosted Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Large Caliber Delrin Drip Tip
- Improved e-Liquid Refill Slot for Easy Refills
- Large Central Airflow Chamber
- Stainless Steel Construction
- V8 Turbo RBA Head features a Velocity Style 18mm Build Deck
- Includes (1) Exclusive V8 Turbo RBA Head
- Includes (1) V8-T8 0.15ohm Octuple Coil Atomizer Head
- Includes (1) V8-Q4 0.15ohm Quadruple Coil Atomizer Head
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you’re using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous